Located in Carmel, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis, Rifkin, Blanck & Rubenstein, P.C. has established a firm reputation as a leader in employment law serving clients in both state and federal courts. We have an outstanding record of settlements and judgments in a wide range of employment disputes.
Whether you have been fired from your job unfairly, demoted because of prejudice or discrimination, or are the victim of other unfair employment practices, Rifkin, Blanck & Rubenstein, P.C. will be a powerful advocate on your behalf. Our goal is to obtain reinstatement of your position with full back pay and benefits, severance pay if appropriate, and compensatory damages for your financial and non-financial losses.
We provide experienced legal representation to clients in matters involving:
- Wrongful discharge
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual discrimination
- Retaliatory discharge
- Race or national origin discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Equal pay disputes
- Breach of employment contract actions
- Disability discrimination under the ADA
- Overtime pay disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims
- Unemployment appeal hearings
- Workers’ Compensation claims
- Wage claims
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts
- Review and analysis of non-compete covenants
- Severance agreements and packages
Rifkin, Blanck & Rubenstein, P.C., provides mediation services by Clifford Rubenstein, a certified civil mediator. Mediation has been shown to be an effective method of resolving legal disputes in 75% – 80% of the cases submitted to mediation. Negotiations with the help of a mediator, a trained neutral person, provide clients and attorneys an opportunity to improve communications that helps both sides find common ground to resolve disputes. Mediation puts the clients in the position of solving their own disputes – they are the masters of their own fate and they control the outcome. Otherwise the resolution of the dispute is left to a judge or a jury over which the clients have no control.
Our mediation services are designed to create an environment that assists all parties to a resolution. This is done through a knowledge of the legal aspects of a case, an analysis of the risks and rewards of various courses of action, presentation of options that may not have been previously considered and an understanding of the parties’ aims and objectives.
Real Estate, Business, Contracts, Litigation, Estate Planning & Collections
Through the many years of experience of all the attorneys at Rifkin, Blanck & Rubenstein, P.C., we deliver representation amassed from our involvement in a wide assortment of cases. No two cases are ever exactly alike so our attorneys draw from the breadth of their understanding of the law gathered over the years and apply that knowledge to your individual case.
We provide services to our clients in matters involving:
- Office, commercial, industrial, retail, and residential matters
- Landlord-tenant drafting, disputes
- Property acquisitions and sales
- Business formations – choosing the right entity, corporation, LLC, partnership
- Buying and selling a business
- Advising start-ups and business planning
- Lease drafting and review for both landlords and tenants
- Drafting and negotiation buy-sell agreements
- Residential purchase and sale agreements, including real estate broker agreements
- Financing and lender relationships
- Representation in litigation involving real estate, business, contracts, personal injury
- Protecting consumer and homeowner rights in contracts
- Affordable estate planning – wills, powers of attorney, health care representatives and living wills
- Evictions – representing both landlords and tenants
- Foreclosure and foreclosure defense
- Representation of debtors and creditors
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Carmel, IN 46032
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.